ARB Bull Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric af blkltd

Reaction score
I was wondering what the lowest price anybody has seen is for the ARB bull bar. I have 32" tires on and am looking to get a new bumper. Also, what other aftermarket bumpers are on the market right now?

Nomad

Reaction score

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score

Nomad

Reaction score
"Supposed" to be this summer (cross your fingers). But i am sure that if people bug them they will make it sooner.. Thats why i posted thier info. The more people that are interested the more reason they have to build it.

If you bug them it will come...lol

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMHO the only thing missing from the All J's bumper is a winch mount. Seems strange they didnt add that feature. Regardless I do think its nicer than the ARB because of its sleeker design.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
SRotblat said:
IMHO the only thing missing from the All J's bumper is a winch mount. Seems strange they didnt add that feature. Regardless I do think its nicer than the ARB because of its sleeker design.

I totally agree with you. That's kinda why I liked the ARB, since it has a place for a winch.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
I still prefer the ARB out of all of them..only thing that i dont like about it is the lenght...and the weight..hopefully they can fix that (mostly the wieght) on the next version...
it still makes it look decent for the urban setting...if u use the KJ for daily driving yet gives good functionality when u go out and play...
the other I would consider more if the kj was strictly for play...

ybbob123

Reaction score
ARB bumper marker lights? need new? or use stock?

im looking at the nice arb bumper made for the 05 liberty which i have.. but the side marker lights are totally different. do i need to remove the lights and put new ones in the bumper? and will it be easy to find lights to fit in the hole they make for the side marker lights? ANYONE?? ANY help will be greatly apprecieated. thanks *bobbY*