Anyone try the Firestone Destination LE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

styng88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As my previous post stated, I'm looking for a high-mileage tire. I did some looking into the Revo, and found that the Destination was comparable, and even better in some instances. Plus, it costs a lot less. Thanks for the input.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got the destination's M/T (Mud Terrain) and I like them, however they are noisy being an MT tire.

indianrefining

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Firestone Destination LE Tires

After tolerating the OEM Goodyear Wrangler STs (225-75-16) on my Liberty CRD for 1,500 miles, I have recently installed Firestone Destination LEs (245-70-16) and can not believe the difference. An outstanding tire for an extremely reasonable price. (I now feel as if I've got tires!) \:D/

2003KJ

Reaction score
arent you running destinations Jon??? I see the LE's on alot of vehicles, mainly GM's. I'll have to ask my neighbor who has them on his Tahoe how he likes them.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
arent you running destinations Jon??? I see the LE's on alot of vehicles, mainly GM's. I'll have to ask my neighbor who has them on his Tahoe how he likes them.

I have the A/T's. The LE's seem less aggressive and i think is more for of an All weather. my neighbors Exploder has em

love the A/T's (as some of you already know. LoL )

Jaysus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good buddy of mine has the LE's on his Grand Cherokee - he loves them... and he knows a guy that runs a tire shop.

So... I am getting them installed on my KJ next wednesday. $99 each mounted/balanced/out the door - and that includes lifetime rotation.

I hope the OEM SR/As rot in hell. (though they did last for about 60k, I hated them for the last 40k)