Anyone see the 08 Liberty pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lashlarue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.allpar.com/trucks/jeep/liberty-2008.html This may be old news but I just ran across this and I personally think its crappy looking. Seems like they took everything I didn't like about the Nitro and combined it in this new model.Probably have 20" dubs too. I'll bet the stylists are young bucks who don't remember the cool factor in the 50s was the Continental kit, which only the most expensive cars had, starting with the 41 Lincoln continental. My step brother had a 55Chevy Bel Air vert in turquoise and white , white top and factory continental kit. When he was in town he would toss me the keys , and of everything Ive ever owned or driven that was the supreme babe magnet. I still remember the hot babes I picked up in that car. So taking the spare tire off the back of the Liberty and hiding it underneath , to me is a dumb idea.If they want to make a truck that is boxy and square like a Hummer, do it with a different model, leave the Liberty alone.Looks to me like a cross between a Patriot and a Commander with a lot of Nitro thrown in. Ugh!

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, maybe its past my time, but I would never drive a Lincoln Continental. I'm glad the molding,fins, spare tire on the trunk of a car thing is past.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please someone merge all 2008 topics.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
It's not that bad looking really. I think it's something that just grows on you.

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bennett said:
It's not that bad looking really. I think it's something that just grows on you.
yep when i first saw it i thought it looked like crap but the more i see the more i like it :-k

it kinda looks like a smaller version of the Comander

hope they put the spare back up on the tailgate [-o<

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
jsc7002 said:
Bennett said:

hope they put the spare back up on the tailgate [-o<
Nope...

(Unless a trim package allows for that, but that would require a new tailgate, instead of a hatch.)

Then you've got safety regulations to worry about. 5MPH bumpers and whatnot. In short, this probably will not happen.

Latest posts

Members online