Anyone have a DIY for fuel injector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dystynkt

Reaction score
I have a bad fuel injector that needs to be replaced. I am pretty capable of working on cars but have very limited experience with Jeeps so it would help if someone had a write-up of a fuel injector replacement/install for a guide. Its for an 08' Libby. Thanks!

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to say it's not the toughest thing to do-- maybe the hardest thing might be removing the fuel rail?

I've got a manual. I'll take a look in there and see if I can paraphrase what it says for you.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have replaced a injector on any other engine you will be fine doing one on a Jeep,no different then any other vehicle.Just because it's a Jeep does not mean there are any major differences to working on one compared to a Ford,Chevy,or import junk.

dystynkt

Reaction score
I figured it wouldn't be too tough, just wanted to try to get any helpful tips up front. I tackled the job yesterday and got it done relatively quickly.

Members online

No members online now.