Anybody selling a bull bar/brush guard etc...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
You can try getting on LOST buy the one i sold from the guy that bought it!
:D

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Idk....but your looking for one...it never hurts to try.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it's safe to assume that if no one has answered you so far, the answer is probably 'no.'

;)

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will post pictures of why a Brush Guard is a bad Idea as soon as I have my Accident Pictures available..... When you bump something It gives your Jeep a Hard Kick. It tore out the Steel inner bumper,Broke the Grille(Funny it's a Grille Guard) Bent the rad Support, My Hood got buckled up, and killed a fender. Not to mention you loose Your Front tow hook, if you have one.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will post pictures of why a Brush Guard is a bad Idea as soon as I have my Accident Pictures available..... When you bump something It gives your Jeep a Hard Kick. It tore out the Steel inner bumper,Broke the Grille(Funny it's a Grille Guard) Bent the rad Support, My Hood got buckled up, and killed a fender. Not to mention you loose Your Front tow hook, if you have one.

oh wow

Latest posts

Members online