Anybody matched window tint?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
an untinted perimiter would look terrible and youl kick your self everyday that you have it(blarg)

I had a brand new 2001 S10 Xtreme bright white and i tinted the glass 5% all excwpt front came out very nice paid a great company $100 and they did it with the glass in windows up bc it prevents the tint from getting torn up by going in and out of the window frame. When window partly down it looked fine no big deal at all still looked good. They told me they start at bottem by pulling the black rubber out a little and sliding the tint in there and squeegieing to the top then using something like a credit card to finish top edge with window up then cutting very very very carefully with new razor blade.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bubbles won't come out on there own.....I don't think​
When my tint was done on the Audi, it had a crazy amount of bubbles in the tint all around. Three days baking in the hot sun took all of them right out. I only had a few in the Jeep and they came out the same way.