Anyboady know where i can buy another one..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It came off and the hole where the screw goes in got larger so i need a new one. Please let me know where i can get a new one. Also, it is for my driver's side door.

Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what i understand you now will need a whole new door panel because it has been broken. someone correct me if im wrong.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or just glue it back on.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really a whole new door panel?! I put it back on and its getting held by a bigger screw but the hole will most likely get bigger and ill pull it off again lol. But if i need a whole new door panel is that under warranty?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
really a whole new door panel?! I put it back on and its getting held by a bigger screw but the hole will most likely get bigger and ill pull it off again lol. But if i need a whole new door panel is that under warranty?

It should be, unless you have an aftermarket warranty/service contract in which case, I don't know...

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only covered under the 3/36 warranty and no KJ is still under any type of 3/36 warranty anymore.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you take off the door panel, what's behind it? Can you use your own ways to screw that on there? What's the worst that could happen? You need a new one anyway, experiment..