Another location for integrated foglights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my Libby is parked next to my wife's '02 PT Cruiser Limited the other day and suddenly I notice the similarity in where her factory foglights are and the cavities in the corners of my fascia on my '05 Limited. Hmmmm..could it be that easy to just wire up some PT foggies on my baby? To be continued.... :-k

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thx1138 said:
So my Libby is parked next to my wife's '02 PT Cruiser Limited the other day and suddenly I notice the similarity in where her factory foglights are and the cavities in the corners of my fascia on my '05 Limited. Hmmmm..could it be that easy to just wire up some PT foggies on my baby? To be continued.... :-k

Why pt foglights and not Liberty fog lights? Do they look different (post a photo?)

If they look the same, I imagine that since they are both chrysler, they are identical parts anyway, so either would work.

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll post some pics when i get time..but as i said, i already have the oem fogs (in the grille), but in the corners of my bumper are cavities shaped like half a smile that look like they match my wifey's PT's bumper cavities where her fogs reside. I am gonna investigate further when i get more time... nana.gif

n3qik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, post pics. The aftermarket fogs I got in the holes now are not the best but work.

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, here we go:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

As you can see, THESE CARS ARE FILTHY!...heheheehee...sorry, i digress..as you can see, the openings are almost identical. I measured as best i could with a tape across the top of each cavity and they are so close in size as to be scary. I may wait until the wife is asleep and dismantle one side and test fit one...(evil grin). Even if there are small differences, I think one could mod them here and there and make them work where they'd look oem. lol3.gif

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to find this kind of duplication from a manufacturer - makes it possible to utilize the same part on multiple vehicles while claiming that the parts are vehicle-specific (and charging more for them). I may have to go to a pull-a-part place to see if I can get some for my mom's '05...