Another guy from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCJeepin

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Bruce

I currently run Coastal Carolina Offroad.com a forum like this, just for coastal NC/SC folks..

I'm the previous owner of a 2003 KJ Limited.

And my future wife just picked up a 2005 Rocky Mountain Edition a few weeks ago.

The last couple of weeks, I've been in a scramble trying to get the KJ ready for my local club's Uwharrie trip on the weekend of the 18th..

Currently I've installed the Rusty's 2.5 system, full mopar skids, a friend of mine and I are fabricating a set of rock rails and tonight i just picked up a set of 245 MTRs

That should hold us off until tax return time where we will be doing a SAS with a rubi front 44.. Fun fun!!

Really looking forward to the KJs first offroading trip, we just picked up a pop up camper, and towing that up with the liberty. It should be a cool weekend.. Like the site here, I've been a long time LOST member and its nice to see other KJ sites popping up! Glad to be here!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the world of jeeps.

Enjoy the forum.

Dave