Amplifier Locations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlkLibJay

Reaction score
New to the group, as I just bought (two days ago) an '05 Liberty Sport. I have already seen some great posts on this site. I MUST replace the stereo, as I can't have my wife's PT Cruiser Jammin' better than me! It does not appear that the amp I want to use (Infinity 7540A) will fit under the seats the way the floor is contoured, so I was wondering what some of you did. I would prefer to have it hidden, but will opt to have it visible if it is my only alternative.

Thanks in advance!

uvalax236

Reaction score
I wanted loads of power for my Subs (tested at 1119 watts) so i opted to have the Amp exposed. It is mouted to the back seat driver side in the cargo bed. Granted i lost out on myos of my cargo space, it makes up because of the rich bass i get.

swyszomirski

Reaction score
You could always unbolt a seat, install the amp and then re-bolt the seat as long as the amp would fit in the bowl under the seat.