Al's A-Arms group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dog_party

Reaction score
We're trying to get a group-buy of Al's A-Arms going. We already have 28 people showing interest and we need more. If anyone is in the market for Al's A-Arms for your lifted KJ, please either copy/paste the text below and add your name where appropriate, or visit the original thread at http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31796&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 and post your name where appropriate there.

Definitely in on Al's A-Arms group buy:
1. Dog_Party

Interested in Al's A-Arms group buy depending on group discount/final price:

Interested in Al's A-Arms group buy ONLY if it's a BIG group discount (list your desired/needed price-point if you have one)

ripper42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're trying to get a group-buy of Al's A-Arms going. We already have 28 people showing interest and we need more. If anyone is in the market for Al's A-Arms for your lifted KJ, please either copy/paste the text below and add your name where appropriate, or visit the original thread at http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/...er=asc&start=0 and post your name where appropriate there.

1. Dog_Party

1.ripper42

Interested in Al's A-Arms group buy ONLY if it's a BIG group discount (list your desired/needed price-point if you have one)

dog_party

Reaction score
Still working on this.

1. Dog_Party

1.ripper42

hawaiianbasshead

Reaction score
sounds like a slow one :( if I had a KJ I'd be in. I'm getting arms for my titan soon... maybe talk to people away from the forums to spark more interest. see if the local 4wd shop is ok with you posting a flyer for it... I know one of our local shops has a corkboard pinup I see used rims/tires on there along with rigs. so... I'd imagine if it's not directly interfering with their sales they'd probably be fine with it... I'm chatty so I'm comfortable walking right up to someone and saying - hey, nice rig, you should check out the such and such website they do all kinda nice stuff to them. especially easy to pull if the person has a set of wheels or something where you know they just are itching for more mods ;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
JeepinByAls has suspended making the Generation 5s due to some thing we found after some were installed. He will now be making Generation 4.5s which should be much better than the 5s for a 2 to 3 inch lifted KJ. I think things slowed down quite a bit when some issues with the 5s surfaced , all should be good now so continue to put your name on the list

dog_party

Reaction score
We're right next to the 40 mark on the group buy. The list was regenerated on LOST to make sure those that sign up are serious about the purchase. I think we'll have a price shortly.

eric af blkltd

Reaction score
We're right next to the 40 mark on the group buy. The list was regenerated on LOST to make sure those that sign up are serious about the purchase. I think we'll have a price shortly.

I'd like to know the price of the group buy as soon as you guys get one. I'm buying the pieces for my lift right now and would like to get a-arms too.

C.W.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.C.W.

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're trying to get a group-buy of Al's A-Arms going. We already have 28 people showing interest and we need more. If anyone is in the market for Al's A-Arms for your lifted KJ, please either copy/paste the text below and add your name where appropriate, or visit the original thread at http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/...er=asc&start=0 and post your name where appropriate there.

1. Dog_Party
2. Prospect62

MoJoe

Reaction score
Is this still going on? I have signed up for a L.O.S.T. forum account but it is taking a few days to get it activated.

1. JKJoe

Members online