All my KJ's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maintenance is killing me.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
jnaut......you are addicted big time....haha

Nice collection.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now you need to get busy and do a lift/sfa mod to one of those KJ's.

Yeah, might as well go all out........skids, hooks, lockers, soft 8's, rock rails, super swampers, and then you can wheel it in the mudd......:D

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, might as well go all out........skids, hooks, lockers, soft 8's, rock rails, super swampers, and then you can wheel it in the mudd......:D

Dave

Get a pan and put dirt and water in it....mini Paragon.....:D

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen some of these, but that's the first Sport package toy i have seen, the upper right one, where did you find that?

I would like to find a Patriot Blue Sport for my kids. I have found a few blue ones in the limited package in stores. I even saw a model for the KJ in Wal-Mart, guess i could build and paint one from scratch.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've seen some of these, but that's the first Sport package toy i have seen, the upper right one, where did you find that?

I would like to find a Patriot Blue Sport for my kids. I have found a few blue ones in the limited package in stores. I even saw a model for the KJ in Wal-Mart, guess i could build and paint one from scratch.

I'd like a 1:18 scale KJ...I've seen them, but never found them. Any body have one or know where to get one????:D

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm...yellow looks very good on a KJ..:D

And I have two like the black one in the front row too.

It does. If I ever considered a new paintjob, I would seriously consider the yellow.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Made it. Removed the body. Got out the model paints, chose colors that matched my Jeep liberty, including Leather pattern colors, and got to paintin'. Have to choose flats for the fender flares and bumpers. Model and figure painting was an old hobby of mine.

The yellow Jeep was a quickie experiment, and unfortunately I painted over the headlights. But the color pattern looks pretty good.

That sport package is an identical model to the one just to the left of it. Amazing the difference.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my son's WK. He lifted it......:D