Air horns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some loud air horns ,either double or triple ,but not musical ones .And as things are tight in the engine bay on the crd a good mounting location.Thanks

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for info ,are they pretty easy to wire up ?, and will i damage wiring if i dont wire direct to the battery? ,I dont have too much electrical knowledge.

modular

Reaction score
On the Jeep, I used just the factory wires. It works just fine. The other 2 vehicles I have them in we're done with the wiring harness and relay. After reading around, I found there really was not a reason for all that. One side note: the horn will not honk if you have the Jeep set up to honk when you lock the truck. Now, on the ZX3 it works...guess the voltage runs longer. The other car did the same thing as the Jeep...no honk. I don't use that feature anyway...too loud.

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Modular i've seen a set of horns on ebay are these the ones item number
140198745300 ,and after a quick look under my hood it appears i have 2 standard horns with 2 wires going to each one ,how many wires to the nautilus horns have?

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this mod too- anyone know of a good air horn that's lower in pitch than the Stebel Nautilus?

tan's2002kjlimited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't bought these (yet) but I'm thinking 1 would be good enough.
I think you could wire it up just like the stock one, and loop a wire end to end on the other one to close the circuit on the other one.

Otherwise, if 1 is good, 2 are even better!

Latest posts

Members online