Air Filter ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried a search and it didn't work.

I am currently running a Mopar air filter in the stock intake.

So I was wondering what everyone elce was running in their stock intake.

Is there a stock intake filter brand that you think is better? Or maybe the stock filter replacements are pretty much the same?? Any thoughts on this??

Thanks,
Dave

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running one of those cheapo ebay intake (worst idea ever!), I want to try to keep the tube and use the stock intake box. I would use a wix or amsoil paper filter.

2003KJ

Reaction score
I'm a loyal Napa guy....so i'm runnin their OEM replacement filter with no complaints.

2003KJ

Reaction score
I am too but tonight the stupid napa guy left 10min early so I couldnt get a ****** filter! I saw the guy walking out the back of the store. :mad:

And you didn't run up and stop him? I've caught them leaving, and they'll usually run back in and sell me whatever I need....most of the time i'm in a pinch trying to get it last minute and they know that.

Although I went in to grab a couple bottles of coolant on Sunday, come to find out that they changed their hours to like 11-4 on Sundays instead of 11-6.