AHHH!!!! My Jeep is WRECKED!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bevuel

Reaction score
Stupid ass lady ran a red light and BAMMM!!!
I T-Boned her 2003 F150. My Renegade really did a number on her truck.
Her airbags poped out. Mine did not. I pushed her into another car that is not seen in the pictures.
All the poeple on scene were amazed on how little damage my jeep substaned...compared to the truck.
Still this *****!!! Its a rental for 2-3 weeks.... Jeep is already at the dealership. It's only been 3 hours but I miss her... ](*,)

You must be registered for see images attach

Emydol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its good to hear that the dealership is gonna fix it and that its not totaled....that f150 is done!! Dumb ******!

Glad your ok!

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow the KJ did a real number on that F-150 "Truck" bahaa. Glad to hear everyone is okay though and that your precious KJ will be healed!!

Bevuel

Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
Wow the KJ did a real number on that F-150 "Truck" bahaa. Glad to hear everyone is okay though and that your precious KJ will be healed!!

Yea, no doubt... My Renegade said.."Gotcha bitch!!!" to the F150!
I am amazed at how well the jeep took the impact.
I did not even have time to brake.
Jeep just came out with a really good black eye.

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the libby is one tough son of a bitch! hahaha! just imagine if you had a brush guard on it.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes! Good thing you didn't have an ARB or other aftermarket steel bumper on. That Ford is feeling it bad. Glad to hear you are ok. Really wondering what it takes to set off the KJ's airbags though. Several reports of accidents and no air bag deployment.?? Hmmm....

JC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad your OK. You're right, the Libby's seem to stand up pretty good in an accident. I'm hoping to get mine out of the shop this week. At least the nut in the p/u had insurance (I hope). Unfortunately the deer that tried to kill me did not...

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JJsKJ said:
Yikes! Good thing you didn't have an ARB or other aftermarket steel bumper on. That Ford is feeling it bad. Glad to hear you are ok. Really wondering what it takes to set off the KJ's airbags though. Several reports of accidents and no air bag deployment.?? Hmmm....

Head on impact at the front of the vehicle. Not enough force from this accident to have the sensors go off since they were not directly impacted.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the air bags didnt come out, and your not hurt, thats why they didnt come out. O:) Many times the air bag coming out when its not needed can cause more harm than if it didnt come out. O:)

benji_KJ2003

Reaction score
Glad your OK. Feel very relieved to see how tough the KJ is in an accident ! =D> Go Jeep!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, ford is messed up.
Glad you are OK, it must be hell of an ordeal especially if the lady came out screaming at you.. or if she is one of the sensible ones, probably just came out and looked at your jeep, later head to the dealer to get one.

sorry about your jeep.

gunflint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to why it's a good thing that he didn't have and ARB. Do you mean it's a good thing for the Ford?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that's what he meant, if plastic crappy bumper did this to the ford, imagine what the ARB could do? (break ford in half, maybe?)

chetos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's why one of the reasons why I want an ARB bumper. Not to hurt anyone but would probably save a lot of damage to the KJ.

Stankleberry

Reaction score
That ***** balls. Do you have any witnesses that saw the idiot run the red light?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
chetos said:
That's why one of the reasons why I want an ARB bumper. Not to hurt anyone but would probably save a lot of damage to the KJ.

that's why I don't want an ARB.. I barely squeeze into parking spots and I don't want to damage other cars while squeezing in. And I found myself stop very short of the car infront of me a few times on the street when (in NY traffic), and thanked god that I did not buy a grillguard/brushguard.....

Bevuel

Reaction score
Great news! Her insurance claimed fault Monday afternoon and cut the dealership a check Tuesday morning. Total amount was $4,989.00.
Jeep wasn't cheap. The best part is that was NO FRAME DAMAGE!
I was also cut a check because I felt a little pain in my lower back.. I guess it was eaiser to pay me off instead of going to court. I could drag it out in court, but naaa, the check was very nice.
Jeep will be ready late next week, so they say.. As for the rental, I was given a 2006 Madza 6. I like. Runs nice and is all leather with a sunroof.
I guess it turned out ok. Im am seriously thinking about investing in a brush guard now. Good thing my 10 month baby girl was not with me. I was by myself. It's a Crazy world out there. Be careful, you never know.

feetwet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bevuel said:
Im am seriously thinking about investing in a brush guard now. Good thing my 10 month baby girl was not with me.

What is your reasoning on the Brush Gaurd? That would have made the force of the impact more severe for the occupants of both vehicles since there would be less energy dissipated via the "crush zones".

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.