Again to Outdoorsmen!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

evildave

Reaction score
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...

Kinda a creepy site! Wow1.gifscrewy.gif

I think I'll just keep staying up very late and talking to myself!

What a goofy reply. "Kinda a creepy site!"? Hmmm. Exactly what makes it "creepy"? Is it the personalized pages that each member receives? Is it the ability to modify their pages by adding photos, videos, blogs, gadgets etc? I'm thinking you posted just for the sake of having someone to talk to.

I think this Jeep site is a pretty good place to meet others interested in outdoor activities, that's why I sent an invite. I was hoping to get some people to add their two cents to the 4x4 section on the outdoorsmen board.

Of course the ultimate goal is to get people with different manufacturers in order to spur some debate. That would be one difference from this message board. Lastly, some of your members have joined the outdoorsmen network. Hopefully you're not calling them "creepy"

All are welcome. Oh, BTW, the difference between Spam and my invitation is that I started my own thread that you all came to. ;)

See you at http://outdoorsmen.ning.com/?xgi=4QVFeMY

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spam us usually when someone posts something and never comes back. They just post it to be annoying to everyone.

This guy just seems like he wants to promote his forum... At least I think its a forum. It would be nice if you could look around without signing in.

evildave

Reaction score
outdoorsmen

Although it does have forums section, the intent of my site is to promote all outdoor activities. jeepkj is specific to the Jeep community. This is why I don't view our sites as competition. I am hoping more people will join from the Toyota,chev,ford, communities to get some differing views.:) Oh and I thought one could go into the site without joining? Some of the functions are disabled and you might not be able to view some of the videos, aside from that visitors should be able to get an idea of what's available.

Last edited:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Spam us usually when someone posts something and never comes back. They just post it to be annoying to everyone.

This guy just seems like he wants to promote his forum... At least I think its a forum. It would be nice if you could look around without signing in.

Yeah, so I signed up...
Nothing to write home about... And not worth singing up for.

evildave

Reaction score
Yeah, so I signed up...
Nothing to write home about... And not worth singing up for.

Well, it's not for everyone. I'm finding that more and more people are interested in the format I am using because it gives them control over their own content. It's basically your own webpage tied to a wider forum. If that's not your cup of tea sorry. At least you actually gave it a try.:)

Latest posts

Members online