A Rustys/Rancho lift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cb4017

Reaction score
Got my KJ and a lift is in the very near future. While researching lifts I’ve come to the conclusion that the Rusty’s spring kit is darn good for the money.
I’ve read that the shocks could be better though.
So, I was considering this: What about ordering Rusty’s springs and Rancho RSX shocks and struts? Has anybody gone that route?
I’m probably over analyzing things but have nothing better to do at the moment..:)

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
call up Quinn at boulderbars.com and have him send you the Rancho RSXs for the rear of the KJ.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues with my rusty's kit, and believe me with the wife taking over as primary driver for the time being ( ](*,) ) I'd hear all about it if it were bad....she hates that I've modded it \:D/

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to take some tonight....keep saying that and keep forgetting though #-o

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
cb4017 said:
Got my KJ and a lift is in the very near future. While researching lifts I’ve come to the conclusion that the Rusty’s spring kit is darn good for the money.
I’ve read that the shocks could be better though.
So, I was considering this: What about ordering Rusty’s springs and Rancho RSX shocks and struts? Has anybody gone that route?
I’m probably over analyzing things but have nothing better to do at the moment..:)

Hey thats exactly the same route I went.

toothyj

Reaction score
Rustys 2.5" overthetop and strut replacement

I have a Rustys 2.5" over the top on the front of my 2003 renegade. I have replace the strut twice and I am ready for the next time. I have less than 40000 miles. Any recommendations or similar problems.