4/18/2010 - Big Roack Off Road Park - Maysville, KY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lima.Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure a few others got some pictures. I have a TON of video but all the video is too long and I cannot use photobucket or anything.....so if you want the video I am going to make a DVD just like I did from Angelas Revenge. This park was awesome!!!!!

You must be registered for see images

Front to back: Scott, Troy, Kevin

Front to back: Scott, Troy, Kevin

Troy (120,000 miles!)

Troy (120,000 miles!)

No JEEPS! Just kidding! Duke said we could pick the signs up and take them since the park is now open to all 4x4's everywhere!

Dirty Jeep ****! I love having mine dirty, makes it "shine"!

Lima.Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes it shine......

till I openned the hood and saw the engine compartment!

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i saw you had tow hooks, do you have any skids? i so badly want to take mine on a trail, but don't have any recovery points yet, nor skids. i'm working on the front hooks and hitch, but the skids are a whole nother story....anyways...just wondering how it went if you don't have skids.

thanks!

Lima.Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an engine skid since they came on mine in 2002. As for a fuel tank skid and everything else....nothing yet. It went fine. I just took everything slow. And if I felt like I couldn't do something or felt weary, I didn't do it. Skids and Locker are my next purchases.

Latest posts

Members online