$34,000 for a KK?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure for that price it better have a bigger engine than the 3.7. Id never pay that much for something that can hardly do 0-60 in 10seconds.

The insides of the KK's are nice though. I checked one out at the dealer here that was in the show room and was very surprised at how much better and more comfortable it is than my kj. Still wouldnt have another Jeep with the 3.7 though.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure for that price it better have a bigger engine than the 3.7. Id never pay that much for something that can hardly do 0-60 in 10seconds.

The insides of the KK's are nice though. I checked one out at the dealer here that was in the show room and was very surprised at how much better and more comfortable it is than my kj. Still wouldnt have another Jeep with the 3.7 though.

Or for us road warriors, something lighter with 3.7. I checked the same jeep at the dealer (which is when the sales guy messed up my bumper and had to get it fixed by him) and I would rather get a commander for $35k with 7 seater and with a few options included, as they are trying to unload commanders. I wouldn't pay that much extra for all those fanciness inside. And I am pretty sure those headlights will start showing up on ebay pretty soon, so you all can get one and slap it on your non-rene KK.

Oh and those tires on a "renegade" http://2.photos2.ebizautos.com/1070/5553538/5553538_2.jpg <-- SWEET! :D

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my KJ new in '05 it stickered at a hair over $35K CDN (about $13.99 USD). I paid way less but probably still too much.