32s and stock 16x7in steel wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seabass1858

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with my lift setup ome927/948 3ring clevis and 3/8in topplate, and 2 extra rear isos in the rear along with pounded pinch welds, will my 265/75/16s be okay on the stock steel wheels oh and yes I have 4.10s also if that helps.

Last edited:

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should fit width wise if you have moabs or 16x7 with 4 inches of back spacing. The stock steel wheels might not have enough back spacing @5.5. You will still have to do either trimming or remolding for the added height that seems to be rather standard across the board no matter what rim you choose or try.

They will definitely rub factory UCA or be uncomfortably close. JBA UCA will make it livable as there are a few examples of factory wheels with 265 70 16 out there with sufficient clearance

My 17x 7 factory chrome wheels rub on the sway bar since lifted but they have ~6 inches of back spacing and are soon to be gone and they are 235 width. Another 1.5 cm of width ( 3cm /2) will make them rub even more.

Some would recommend spacers but since you have cheap shipping in the states for anything your order, I would lead towards new rims if your hell bent on 32's. 2nd hand moabs or soft 8's like everybody else if your set on running 265's. I haven't seen any thus far running 265 75 16 on stock without spacers.

Other options are cast mamba MR-1 but are still on back order with quadratec .:wtf2: I just didn't want to go with steel and gave up on finding second hand forged moabs.