32k Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am up for 32k (ding ding is on)

I am planning nothing but an oil change, and I am planning to stop by dealer for them to check the ****** make sure nothing is wrong (because of my lovely backlash noise)

so any suggestions, anything that really must be done? last one done was the diff. svc. and brake job.
anything like ****** work or something very important that I must get done? I stopped following service schedule like last year.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typically it's rear and front diff's, automatic, oil change and tuneup.
I've already done my diffs, but am planning on the automatic at the dealership, and doing the tuneup myself.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was there at 28 for oil change they asked me for bunch of stuff, I skipped on them. Thinking of the first two years, when I stuck to the book like it is holy, and got every single damn thing done.. I woke up after spending $$$$$$.
So now I guess it is truely time to get something done that is worth while.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
When I was there at 28 for oil change they asked me for bunch of stuff, I skipped on them. Thinking of the first two years, when I stuck to the book like it is holy, and got every single damn thing done.. I woke up after spending $$$$$$.
So now I guess it is truely time to get something done that is worth while.

You may want to look around some. The dealer is the most expensive place and just b/c its the dealer doesnt mean they do the best job.. or even do it right. O:)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
I believe 30k=******, tcase, engine oil, and front+rear diff(if needed)... O:)

Whooaaaa.. That'll probably cost a fortune... That's my guess.
Let me get the quote from them first, then I will let you know. I don't think there is even anyone else who can work on my jeep that I can trust around here. :-#
Let me call them up and they can run my vin

2003KJ

Reaction score
I did a tune up and front and rear diffs just before 30K.

Have yet to do the tcase and ****** and i'm closing in on 40K now. I'll probably do the tcase myself...the ****** however, i've got no clue where to take it.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
I did a tune up and front and rear diffs just before 30K.

Have yet to do the tcase and ****** and i'm closing in on 40K now. I'll probably do the tcase myself...the ****** however, i've got no clue where to take it.

I kinda change my oils religiously.. Especially the ****** and tcase. O:) The front end can wait if you dont use 4wheel drive that much. the rear end should really be changed though.

Like I said hyedipin, the dealer charges ALOT. Wish we lived closer, I would help ya change all that. O:)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
-I am not allowed to give prices over the phone..

oh well, good for you... they also said they I probably only need regular maintenance, that is all that crap in addition to oil change like rotate tires, lube, x point inspection, lights, etc.. they did not mention anything about ****** or other stuff.

thanks Blake, for the offer..

I checked the website where they list the maintenance.

Maintenance calls for following at 30k
Change oil,filter
Rotate Tires
Complete body lube
Service transmission
Service transfer case
Tune-up
Service battery
Complete brake inspect
Clean caliber springs
Adjust tire pressure
23 Point Inspection