2wd struggle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YZVinnyF

Reaction score
Hey all, I drive a 2006 kj 2wd 6 speed. I grew up in the Central Valley of California and joined the af and got shipped to SC. As you can imagine, it ***** having a 2wd jeep but I'm curious to see if anybody else is running this setup. I bought my jeep about 7 months ago and I've done some light off road driving in it. It's my only car so I'm kinda timid about going all out with it. I've only recently started to take pride in it cause I've been doing light cosmetic work to it (plasti dipped rims and trim) Aside from that, I'm a car and motorcycle enthusiast so I can appreciate any sort of car or motorcycle that's modded correctly and looks clean. But yeah. If anybody else in the Sumter area of sc ever wants to get together, I'm always down. I hope to hear from some of you!

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
You can still have a lot of fun in a 2WD. You'll probably want to stay off the rocks and out of the deep sand, though if you're with a group and have someone to give you a tug if needed you could be a little more daring. :)

LKWJeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from SC as well. 2wd can be fun just bring along another rig and stay out of the deep mud

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online