2wd....... I guess...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kliff

Reaction score
Us 2wd folks, are sorta in the minority 'round here....LOL \:D/

But that's cool, still looks like a great place to share info, and have a good time.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can still do every single modification you want with the 2wd. Of course you may move away from lifting it, etc... for off-road use, but you will still find a plethora of information here.

kliff

Reaction score
No doubt! A great site, plenty of info, and a freindly bunch of people....it don't get much better....well, when I get another Liberty, with 4wd, maybe....LOL. (libpatblue)

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You 07 people are so snotty. Look at me with my brand new Liberty. I am so much better and cooler and .... newer than you. Well ya know what?! I have 4WD! ;)

kliff

Reaction score
Hey....sorry dude, I'll erase my profile and leave. Sure didn't mean to come off as snooty.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think so, too.. :) I love 07ers.. just don't lose the spirit yet.. you are the LAST new KJ owners there will ever be.. so stick to it and look after it real good. :) welcome to the site! =D>

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A nice welcome to the site would have been 100% more appropriate. Lets try and welcome people a little better. It is harder to understand true meanings when everything is just words.

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my 2WD pre-lowered Limited!

I would like to take mine on some sort of obstacle course so I would know first hand what I could and could not do in a pinch.

I actually burned a little rubber yesterday! I had to wait almost 5 minutes watching this ******** try to maneuver a tractor trailer into a loading dock in a mall parking lot. As soon as the opening was there I took it and never looked back.

To be honest though the lot was a little wet :-$ but it was fun with the sound of the Magnaflow echoing off of the buildings!

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shame, we could have done with another KJer here! The more the merrier - means more friendly people to wave at!

Torch the_titan for being an unfriendly member, who is in fact snotty: "look I have 4x4". - Thats not the point, he went out of his way to get a Jeep of some description rather that just another saloon or a hybrid thing.