22s on KK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeksJeep

Reaction score
Does anyone know what offset is needed to install 22s on the 2012 KK jet? Trying to upgrade my stock 20s.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22" diameter wheels create destructive harmonic interference and cause your Jeep's glass to crack and your bearings to degrade, eventually blowing your engine. Fact.

That's why people stick with 16" or 17" wheels.

Last edited:

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22" diameter wheels create destructive harmonic interference and cause your Jeep's glass to crack and your bearings to degrade, eventually blowing your engine. Fact.

That's why people stick with 16" or 17" wheels.

that and it cant ride good

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was kidding, but I never thought about the ride. With a factory suspension 22s probably do ride like crap since the sidewalls are so much shorter. Might explain why you don't see very many Libbos with 22s rolling around.

I'm more a fan of functional mods myself, but then again I think a 4 foot fiberglass CB antenna looks cool on my Jeep.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was kidding, but I never thought about the ride. With a factory suspension 22s probably do ride like crap since the sidewalls are so much shorter. Might explain why you don't see very many Libbos with 22s rolling around.

I'm more a fan of functional mods myself, but then again I think a 4 foot fiberglass CB antenna looks cool on my Jeep.

i am with you there on the CB antenna i have 2

You must be registered for see images attach

:smokin:

shadygrady

Reaction score
I dont know about 22"s but I like the 20"s on my jet. I dint think I would but they look good. Seems like there are plenty of tires available for them too. Cant wait to see what they look like with a lil more rubber rapt round em!

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
normally i like to be open minded and tell people that it is their vehicle, do to it whatever makes you happy but in the case of 22" wheels on a jeep or any vehicle with 4wd all i can think is GTFO.