225/75/r16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dr_love2112

Reaction score
Who kept the stock size and just did a clevis lift. I found some tires that uniroyal liberators for cheap. I used to have the uni's on my truck and they are pretty good.

Any one have a pic with the 225 A/T on it and a clevis lift?? or maybe just the A/T.

I dont want to go bigger beacause i dont do much off roading and most of it just trails that i do are "Key's Dirt" , plus its a DD and my wife drives it most of the time, i just want it to look just a little "meaner"

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who kept the stock size and just did a clevis lift. I found some tires that uniroyal liberators for cheap. I used to have the uni's on my truck and they are pretty good.

Any one have a pic with the 225 A/T on it and a clevis lift?? or maybe just the A/T.

I dont want to go bigger beacause i dont do much off roading and most of it just trails that i do are "Key's Dirt" , plus its a DD and my wife drives it most of the time, i just want it to look just a little "meaner"

I had this set up with GY ATS's in that same size
it looks alright
I have a pic of it with the OME coils ,med duty, and 225/75's
looked a little funny
I could put a 4X4 and a 2X4 piece of lumber in the wheel well with room to spare

Members online

No members online now.