2007: Do I have a cabin air filter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Hmm.. maybe we can get an update from Jeep Jeepster ... assemble the JKJ Search Team :D

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so any dusty area you drive through will blow dust in the cab? i have yet to have that problem, or at least haven't noticed it....but hardly ever drive through dust or behind someone on a dirt road. i always wait a few if someone is in front of me due to the K&N air filter.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
so any dusty area you drive through will blow dust in the cab? i have yet to have that problem, or at least haven't noticed it....but hardly ever drive through dust or behind someone on a dirt road. i always wait a few if someone is in front of me due to the K&N air filter.

Recirculate was originally intended to get rid of that problem of in-cab dust.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.

Did some offroading in a place where the dust getting kicked up was like talcum powder.

Was blowin' that stuff outta the vents for a week.

Latest posts

Members online