2007 Commander: Different Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've been reading some information regarding the Commander acquiring the 3.0L Diesel (the one they use in Europe). In fact there have been some reports that these vehicles have been test driven around the Detroit area.

Also, the 2007 Overland Commander is coming. It includes some nice body accenting and interior options. Oh yea, the SRT-8 will be introduced as well. This suspicion was confirmed when my work built Black interior trim panel doors for the Commander (25 sets). I asked what they were for and they said a special edition model commander SRT-8. The door trim panels are entirely black with a black leather armrest and slate gray leather bolster. They will have the chrome handles/switches as well. I'm going to try and snag some pics of these doors this week so bear with me.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Oh no... please no Commander SRT-8. I *really* hope those doorpanels are just a trial run and will never reach production... however knowing DCX, it probably will ](*,)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.