2006 service manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gige

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh,

Just found out that the service manual thread was deleted.:(
Any chance of PM-ing me with the link?

Thanks,
Gige

2003KJ

Reaction score
The thread containing links to the FSM's was locked because it opens up the door to the possibility of legal trouble from Chrysler Publications, as there's not supposed to be any free copies of that being distributed on the internet. This is why you'll see just about every other FSM thread containing links to it being downloaded locked or deleted.

We encourage you to discuss it via PM, or personal e-mail, or even instant messenger. Thats how i've collected mine over the years....and it keeps the possibility of legal trouble to us to a minimum :)

No hard feelings, just protecting the site...and more importantly, Bennett...seeing as how he runs it.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thread containing links to the FSM's was locked because it opens up the door to the possibility of legal trouble from Chrysler Publications, as there's not supposed to be any free copies of that being distributed on the internet. This is why you'll see just about every other FSM thread containing links to it being downloaded locked or deleted.

We encourage you to discuss it via PM, or personal e-mail, or even instant messenger. Thats how i've collected mine over the years....and it keeps the possibility of legal trouble to us to a minimum :)

No hard feelings, just protecting the site...and more importantly, Bennett...seeing as how he runs it.

Yes, it is a "copywrite infringement".

Dave