2006 Owners Manual & Jeep Fabric Case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
I was reading about the other compartment behind the glove-box door, the "hidden" one at the TOP, that you can easily miss; as I did, till I read it was there. So, I looked there today, and guess what I found? Another 2006 owners manual and Jeep fabric case. Apparently, the dealer missed it to, because there was one in the Glove Box, and I never looked at the semi-"hidden" compartment, till today. So, I got TWO!

For sale; 2006 Jeep Liberty owners manual, and other original items that came in the fabric case. $25.00 + shipping. Will also include a CD with the 2006 FSM in PDF format, and other PDF files with install instructions for various OEM items for the Liberty.

PayPal accepted, user approved...

*Sold*- yakman4

Last edited:

Boiler

Reaction score
I'm guessing half of the liberty owners out there didn't see their manual and thought they had none.

And the other half are liars. hump.gif

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to low ball you, but i'm missing mine and wouldn't mind to have one just for reference. Would you take $20 for it shipped?

yakman4

Reaction score
I'll take it.
zip code 64477 for shipping cost.
PM me with payment instructions.

Thanks david

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Boiler: I didn't buy the second one, it was in the driver door pocket. I guess Chrysler didn't see it in the glove box pocket, and just put another one in.

bmrrwolfe: Looks like someone else will buy it for what I am asking.

yakman4: Should not be too much to ship in a USPS bubble pack, I sent a package to Canada yesterday, was just under $3.00, but I had to pay for the bubble pack. So, maybe like $5.00 shipping. If you want CONFIRMATION, that's a little more. So, $30.00 total should do it.

You'll get the CD with all that crap on it, everyone can use a FSM in PDF format, huh?

PM sent

Last edited: