2006 CRD Exhaust Manifold, where to get parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mulletator

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get an exhaust manifold and gasket for a 2006 CRD? I haven't been able to find one anywhere, the dealer says it's discontinued. None of the parts stores have any, I've seen a few used ones on Ebay but don't really want that.

Manifold: 05142653AB
Gasket: 5093904AA

I did find a gasket on Amazon but not the manifold. A Canadian source would be best but I can order from the US if necessary.
If anyone has bought a manifold recently let me know where you got it please.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
ID Parts and Sasquatch(Weeks) have a lot of stuff for these engines. Check with "mountainman" on the LOSTJEEPS forum for a used manifold. He was getting rid of some CRD stuff not too long ago. I think he's in Montaña or Idaho, on a mountain.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It might be worth taking the hit on postage and buying one from ebay.uk
Edit- why do you need one? If yours is just warped then a machine shop can skim it flat fairly cheaply.

You must be registered for see images attach

mulletator

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is warped. I was hoping to get a new one but we'll look at machining since they're so hard to find.