2005 JEEP Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmagic88

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm Rory from Rhome,Texas and I'm new to this forum so I'm just saying Hey out there! I also have a question for ya'll : I have a 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade, it was hit in the front and I need to replace the front grill and sub grill mount, but I ordered one on line and it came different than mine! my Liberty is not the same front end as most that have the hood that forms the grill with the headlights kinda like a brow line, Mine has a straight across hood line and a tall grill with no shape to it, the front looks like a standard jeep front end, and I was wondering which front grill does it cross reference to, I haven't seen any other Liberty's around here with this same grill or hood as mine, does anybody know of this? as i said it is a 2005 Jeep Liberty RENEGADE model, any help would be most helpful! thanks RC

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm Rory from Rhome,Texas and I'm new to this forum so I'm just saying Hey out there! I also have a question for ya'll : I have a 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade, it was hit in the front and I need to replace the front grill and sub grill mount, but I ordered one on line and it came different than mine! my Liberty is not the same front end as most that have the hood that forms the grill with the headlights kinda like a brow line, Mine has a straight across hood line and a tall grill with no shape to it, the front looks like a standard jeep front end, and I was wondering which front grill does it cross reference to, I haven't seen any other Liberty's around here with this same grill or hood as mine, does anybody know of this? as i said it is a 2005 Jeep Liberty RENEGADE model, any help would be most helpful! thanks RC

You sort of answered your own question.
You have a Renegade Edition which has a flat hood, different grill etc, only model that does. All of the Sports, Limited etc have the standard front end
and welcome

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, you have a Renegade and need Renegade parts for the front as tommudd said, and welcome. Renegades are nice.

Dave

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Rory from Rhome with a Renegade. Post some pics of it. [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Moparmagic88

Reaction score
2005 Liberty Renegade, Morparmagic88

Thanks to all for your responses, I didn't know that the Renegade model was that unique, so that's kinda cool, I wonder if a regular Jeep front grill will fit it or one from a Patriot would do, I can find a bunch of them in the wrecking yards but I can't find a Renegade!! anybody got any ideas out there?? thanks RC

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all for your responses, I didn't know that the Renegade model was that unique, so that's kinda cool, I wonder if a regular Jeep front grill will fit it or one from a Patriot would do, I can find a bunch of them in the wrecking yards but I can't find a Renegade!! anybody got any ideas out there?? thanks RC

I always check the OEM part cost first to see what it cost for a comparison. With them you will also get any attaching hardware in case you break stuff taking the old one off. Sometimes the price is not too bad. It will also give you an idea what you might/should expect to pay for a used one. Then go from there to wrecking yards, internet, etc. Only a Renegade grill will fit.

Dave

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only a Renegade front will fit. We have different sized headlights compared to a wrangler. Wrangler lights are 7" and ours are bigger.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.