2005 05 jeep liberty complete part out white 4x4 all parts must go!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tksautos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

heres a pic of a door panel for those who are interested. all of them are in this condition or nicer.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking it'll be pricey to ship, and not sure if you'd want to break them up...

How much for a front passenger door panel shipped to 48044? In the nice 20* weather yesterday, I went to remove mine and forgot about the screw behind the door handle. In warmer weather, the panel would have resisted, but in the cold, it completely snapped around the bolt.

tksautos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
give me a couple days as i have someone interested in all 4. If they dont want them, ill split them up for ya and give you a price!

JT2002TJ

Reaction score
I know you sold the tail lights. I need the wiring harness that plugs into the tail lights (both sides). If you have it, can you keep as much wiring as you can when you cut it out Please?

tksautos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the drivers door window motor. I have sold the drivers rear window motor already. The motor is what you would need. The clips are notorious for breaking. Let me know if thats the one you need!

toyracer

Reaction score
Rear seatbelt clips, mounting bolts, grab handle

- Rear seatbelt buckle clips, 3 clips in total, I think they are a single and one double unit. With the mounting bolts.

- 2x mounting bolts for the rear seatbelts (left and right, not centre), at the lap end, that bolt to the floor.

- Drivers grab handle with mounting bolt/screws.

- Towing eye/hook front and rear (not trailer hitch).

- Rear passenger (drivers side) interior pull/door open handle.

Shipping to NY11413.

Please let me know, thanks!

Ian
'07 KJ Sport

tksautos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
toyracer u need drivera rear interior door handle or the piece u grab to close the door? hopefully you can explain it a bit better

lkwoods

Reaction score
Did it have an EVIC?
Looking to add one to my Rene, but it has to be 05 or newer for the temp to work. (banghead):disgust:

Katmandu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm needing a front grill to fit an 2005 Rocky Mountain Edition. The one with the FLAT hood.

Also, looking for the rear seat bottoms. Grey cloth.

Would like to have grey leather seats if anyone has some. I'm in SW Ohio. North of Dayton.

toyracer

Reaction score
toyracer u need drivera rear interior door handle or the piece u grab to close the door? hopefully you can explain it a bit better

The door interior release handle (to open), drivers side rear - I see you may sell the doors complete only though, so I understand if it's not available.

The rear seatbelt clips (both the single and double clip assembly with mounting bolts) are the main item I'm hurting for. Any chance these are available?

Thanks (sorry for the delay),

Ian

tksautos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cd player and radio as well as steering wheel have sold. anyone need doors, seats, trim pieces, window motors, etc?

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cd player and radio as well as steering wheel have sold. anyone need doors, seats, trim pieces, window motors, etc?

I skimmed thru some of this, but didn't see a comprehensive list of what was already claimed or sold.

Can you tell me if the drivers side power door lock actuator/solenoid, whatever it is, is available? I need the part that locks/unlocks the door. Haven't looked at mine yet, but it just decided to quit two days ago. Haven't even looked up parts/pricing yet. If you have it what would you want for it?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.