2004 Sport Seat Cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I broke out the Zep cleaner yesterday and holy crap! My seats look brand new now! The stains that were there from water and other various accidents are gone now. My seats look brand new again. I'm definitely stocking up on this stuff.:party52: I also used it on the headliner. Beautiful.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this to both the Jeep and the Ram. I pulled the upholstery off of it and put it in the washing machine on gentle cycle. You can either low or no heat in the drier or hang to dry. Smells good and gets the stains/spots out.

WyldWolf777

Reaction score
I did this to both the Jeep and the Ram. I pulled the upholstery off of it and put it in the washing machine on gentle cycle. You can either low or no heat in the drier or hang to dry. Smells good and gets the stains/spots out.
I've been wanting to clean my seats for a while but nothing really gets them to my satisfaction so going to try this Zep Advanced Oxy and see how it does!

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to clean my seats for a while but nothing really gets them to my satisfaction so going to try this Zep Advanced Oxy and see how it does!
Something that worked pretty well on SRT upholstery (can't throw the combo leather/cloth in the washing machine) is this:

You must be registered for see images attach

Between auto upholstery & carpet plus indoor rugs with dogs, this thing has more than paid for itself.

WyldWolf777

Reaction score
Something that worked pretty well on SRT upholstery (can't throw the combo leather/cloth in the washing machine) is this:

Between auto upholstery & carpet plus indoor rugs with dogs, this thing has more than paid for itself.

How powerful is it?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Once you get your seats really clean & dry, use 3M scotchgard fabric spray protector.
Then for a year or two (depending on use) water spots won't happen.
From the factory, all the fabric seats came with scotchgard, but wears off after a while.
Here is the New & improved "Water Shield"

Offroad Bob

OffroadBob
Reaction score
I’ve also had good results with “Oil Eater” brand spray foam cleaner. It’s on Amazon and does the job very well. Isn’t that great that water spots the stock upholstery??!!!

Latest posts

Members online