2002 KJ Sport Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexmolinavr6

Reaction score
here are a few pics that I have taken in the few days that I have owned (3/28/10 untill now) this KJ.

You must be registered for see images attach

the next ones are taken with my cell

and as you've seen

alexmolinavr6

Reaction score
thanks, i will do some upgrades, with some time and $$$, so far I put a Class III 2" tow hitch (UHAUL) that I found on Craigslist, 6 months old. Great deal $40

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
40 bucks that is cheap! and I got a brush guard with your name on it!!

alexmolinavr6

Reaction score
Looks good, what are your plans for it??

Lift it, ligth bar (either Renny or home made) most likely home made since renny is expensive, luggage rack, rock rails, brush guard, fog ligths, my tires are on the way already (hankook dynapro AT), and may be leather seats.

In the future, i also would like to paint the fenders and bumpers

alexmolinavr6

Reaction score
do you guys think it may be already lifted? I parked the other day next to a KJ 05-07, and mine look taller.
His had 235/75/16
mine has 235/70/16 front and 265/65/16 rear

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you guys think it may be already lifted? I parked the other day next to a KJ 05-07, and mine look taller.
His had 235/75/16
mine has 235/70/16 front and 265/65/16 rear

02's do sit 3/4" higher then the later KJs, your one of the lucky few to have a Prelowered KJ! After 02's they ended up lowering the springs for a lower center of gravity and less likely chance of rollover.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Not certain how much taller your pre-lowered kj (if that's what it is) would be now, especially if you still have original springs/shocks. It might not be much of a difference to compare. :confused:

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bmrrwolfe is correct on april 12 2002 Daimler lowered the ride hight by 22mm or 7/8" in the front and 19mm or 3/4" in the rear to improve road handling because of an Autoweek Mag salom test in which a liberty rolled built prior to april 2 2002
Just an FYI and this is why a spring lift is prefured as lower setting springs is how Daimler droped the newer Libertys