2002 Jeep liberty headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linton23

Reaction score
I replaced my headlights a year ago with a hid kit. I just started having issues with the kit and had to order a replacement. They sent me a 9007 bulb but that will not fit its to large. Is there a lock clip or something like that to hold the bulb into place? Are there any suggestions I dont want to make a 200 mile trip with one bulb at night.

linton23

Reaction score
Got it at last the 9007 bulb the seal oring is a separate piece and once I found that out the old one came out.

Lace

Reaction score
Do you happen to have any photos of the lights on against a wall or something similar?

I've been thinking about ordering a set of HID's for my wife's Liberty, but I'm worried she'll have a ton of light scatter like my TJ. I bought a H4 setup that was recommended for HID's from quite a few Jeep guys and it's actually horrible. We live out in the sticks, surrounded by farms which attract TONS of wildlife that loves to play in the roads, so she needs an upgrade, and I have a feeling those Sylvania's wont cut it.

baer jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
piaa makes a really good bulb 55 watt low 100 watt high xenon gas have them in my lib and in the half ton, bit pricy at $80/ pair but throw lots of light