2002-2006 Jeep Liberty Mopar Brushed Aluminum Interior Trim Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dibz

Reaction score
This is still available.... Someone take this off my hands!!!!!

Hi All.... I have a 2002-2006 JEEP LIBERTY KJ MOPAR Interior Trim Appliqués Kit. This is the Brushed Aluminum kit. Includes instrument panel and door trim, 14 pieces with or without power locks and windows. MOPAR PART # 82206962

This is NOT an aftermarket kit, this is an actual upgrade kit right from Jeep/Chrysler. This kit is discontinued and can not be purchased or ordered anymore from the dealer. I found this at a dealership in the USA and paid over $200 USD, including shipping, and that was when the Canadian dollar was worth squat. I have since decided not to use the kit. My lose is your gain. Selling for $150USD, and that includes shipping. If you want I can email you some pictures. The original package was only opened, none of the pieces were installed.

Regards

Dibz

Attachments

• 2009_09240005.jpg
    2009_09240005.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was thinking about this this weekend when I looked @ my console and regretted the holes I'd drilled by the gearshift for the ipod controller (which I used for about a month before getting the Alpine stereo.)....

If you ever decide you just need it gone and want some cash, PM me your bottom line price and we may be able to get 'er done.

Cheers!

-Blu