2" suspension lift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

resistance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like Jackie from 4wd.com will help. Very nice person indeed, it took only a few minutes to receive a reply to my mail.

Just like BDS, their own brand kit does not include front struts. So they will arrange a kit from OME parts for me. And I asked for heavy load suspensions.

I would gladly buy their own brand if they added two struts. But Jackie said they didn't have the struts there.

resistance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to tommudd and mrneen, murphyman from LOST Jeeps, I've got answers for my questions now. I'll hopefully buy the 4wd.com lift kit plus two front Rancho shocks. The only missing part is the front bumpstops. Unfortunately, Teraflex is impossible for me to get at the moment because of int.shipping issues.

I know we can make our own rear bumpstops using rubber mallots. No problem there. But what about front bumpstops?
Isn't there a way to make your own front bumpstops? Please tell me how, if you know a way to do it.

(But if someone has Teraflex bumpstops for sale for Jeep Liberty, I'm ready to buy them)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.