12inch LCD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billforde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Nice

DJ Ebster said:
Hey Billforde
Very nice add ons.
I am keen to learn about your Bazooka sub? Are you happy with it? How much watt amp is powering it? I want to get me the Nitrous sub by Bazooka. It's a really cool blue color and will go sweet with my atalantic blue Jeep. But I want the one that has a powered Amp built into it. I want a very clean setup and don't want the hassle of adding a sub as my HU has a sub pre-out. Any advice?
My Bazooka is the 8" 100watt self powered version. I love it. It makes the back window vibrates. It provides more than enough bass for my taste.

DJ Ebster

Reaction score
Billforde:
Did you connect the powered sub directly from the HU or run it from teh amp. If it's teh latter, does that mean that the extyernal amp is acting as a pre-amp and in fact you have 2 amps powering your sub?

Just curious
Thanks
E

billforde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DJ Ebster said:
Billforde:
Did you connect the powered sub directly from the HU or run it from teh amp. If it's teh latter, does that mean that the extyernal amp is acting as a pre-amp and in fact you have 2 amps powering your sub?

Just curious
Thanks
E

I am going from the HU (in my case, my PC Sound card) directly to the Sub.

Latest posts

Members online