07 lifted traction control issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fasta76

Reaction score
Hey guys,
2007 limited, frankin lifted with 245/75/16 on Rubicon wheels.

My issues started in the last few weeks. It been about 4 months since i put the lift in with no issues. Then as of a few weeks ago
my wife told me that it made the funny braking sound like when you try to drift it and the brakes kick in. I thought nothing of it
until we went camping on the weekend. I was towing a 10ft tent trailer on the highway and every time i would come into a downhill corner
at highway speeds the little skid mark light would come on and the brakes would come on. Ive done some searching and read a few things on clock spring,ABS module and sensors. If anybody has had issues like this please let me know! I'm wondering if it because of the towing?

Reaction score
I have just started noticing the same issue on my stock 07 sport, also was camping and had the jeep fairly overloaded with gear, after unloading the jeep 2 days ago it seems to have stopped the issue, but i was planning on doing some more investigating this weekend, making sure that taking the extra weight over forestry roads didn't wear out a ball joint or something, keep me posted if you find anything out with yours.