07 KJ Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJNYLI07

Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum. I have an 07 liberty base model and am looking for the following as well as recommendations on the following....

1. Front bumper compatibility...will any 02-07 liberty bumper bolt up? I'm partial to the version with the fog lights in the lower bumper as opposed to my current setup which has the fog lights integrated into the front grill

2. Roof racks...searching in vain to find something that works. Looking for extra cargo for storing luggage on family trips

3. Running boards...anything bolt on?

4. Lighting...what options do we have for headlights and fog lights?

I've searched the forum and even then I find myself reading for hours and going down rabbit holes...interested to hear members current experiences/advice/recommendations.

Thanks in advance

Chris

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
1 The changes occurred in 05, 02-04 are the same and 05-07 the same
you can not just change bumper , must change out grill , bumper and a bunch of other parts

2 get some cross bars and a generic roof rack, best you can do anymore

3 They make running boards for KJs that bolt on

4 Lighting , some install Wrangler headlights but those are smaller diameter DO NOT INSTALL aftermarket LED bulbs in stock KJ headlights unless you like blinding oncoming traffic

KJNYLI07

Reaction score
1 The changes occurred in 05, 02-04 are the same and 05-07 the same
you can not just change bumper , must change out grill , bumper and a bunch of other parts

2 get some cross bars and a generic roof rack, best you can do anymore

3 They make running boards for KJs that bolt on

4 Lighting , some install Wrangler headlights but those are smaller diameter DO NOT INSTALL aftermarket LED bulbs in stock KJ headlights unless you like blinding oncoming traffic
Thank you! Appreciate it!

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum. I have an 07 liberty base model and am looking for the following as well as recommendations on the following....

1. Front bumper compatibility...will any 02-07 liberty bumper bolt up? I'm partial to the version with the fog lights in the lower bumper as opposed to my current setup which has the fog lights integrated into the front grill

2. Roof racks...searching in vain to find something that works. Looking for extra cargo for storing luggage on family trips

3. Running boards...anything bolt on?

4. Lighting...what options do we have for headlights and fog lights?

I've searched the forum and even then I find myself reading for hours and going down rabbit holes...interested to hear members current experiences/advice/recommendations.

Thanks in advance

Chris
Welcome.
I spent the last year outfitting my 07.
Have a look at my ScienceMobile Build Thread. All you desire is located within. There is a near complete build sheet on page...12(?). It lists literally everything I have done to mine with the exception of some wear and tear parts.

Here's my roof basket stuff To get you started. Perfect fit cross rails and an affordable basket all for under 200$: