06 liberty renegade Buying new rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottfitchett

Reaction score
For now my liberty is stock. I am going to be purchasing 2.5 lift soon. I was wounding is anyone had any suggestions as to what wheel and tire sizes would suits this lift?

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
245/75R/16....wheels need 4" backspacing....you may or may not need to pound the pinch welds flat...lots of good reading on this site about lifts and their consequences...

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
First question would be which lift?
If full spring then yes 245-75-16s will fit
If 2.5 inch spacer lift then no, 98.763 % chance you would need to stay at a smaller size like 245-70-16s
But yes on the above wheel specs .

firewall

Reaction score
What brand of lift kit are you try to get? In my idea Kmc wheels will surely look great with your ride preferred size would be 245-75-16.

ouroboros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maller wheels
plus most of them are completely wrong backspacing and also too wide

Depends on the width of the wheel.. If he goes with an 8" wide wheel with 4" of backspacing then that would be a 0 offset. Probably would be okay. Stock offset is like -44, correct me if I'm wrong.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Depends on the width of the wheel.. If he goes with an 8" wide wheel with 4" of backspacing then that would be a 0 offset. Probably would be okay. Stock offset is like -44, correct me if I'm wrong.

NO would have many issues with 8 inch wheel and 4 inches of backspacing
8 inch wheel and 5 inches of backspacing or preferred is 7 inches wide and 4 inches of backspacing

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two wheel spacers and a few cans of spray paint.... much cheaper than new wheels. :shrug: