06 Liberty and syncing music

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegapgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought an 06 Liberty with a 6 disc changer. When I hit the MODES on the audio system it also shows Sirus. Is there a way for me to sync the music on my ipad with my car stereo? My owners manual does not give me any specific directions. It only mentions (if equipped).

How do I find out if my vehicle is equipped? And if so, where do I get step by step directions?

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sirius is a satellite radio service, you need to suscribe to it.
If you want to use your Ipad as a player, you will have to change the radio or if you have a AUX inpunt on the radio you can use a Bluetooth receiver.

JLRockies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost get tired of typing this but I do acknowledge that the search function is hard.

You can hack into the cd changer cable to access the audio wires, solder on some "RCA" cables and run them through a switcher. Then take an open source Apple cable and plug into the other side of the switcher. When you hit the CD button you can listen to CDs or switch to your iPad.

Members online