06 EVIC with TPMS on eBay right now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, even though the bidding has hit outrageous levels, that there is a 2006 EVIC Part number 56010520AD on eBay right now with Sunroof Controls on it. That part number has the Tire Pressure Monitoring System on it, too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006...emQQcategoryZ33695QQihZ009QQitemZ190088949691

I have two of those already, and a 2004 TPMS EVIC, and though I paid a lot for them, I did not pay as much as this thing is going to end up selling for. Probably looking at $220+ by the time it closes. In all fairness, they are very rare, hard to find, and in demand, so that is about the going rate for them.

scoobybri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the heck I got an '05 EVIC with TPMS from LKQ directly for $30 is beyond me. They must have gotten smart in the past 2 months. Either that, or the guy I talked to didn't know what he was selling me. I just started throwing part numbers at him rather than telling him what it was.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are not allowed to sell the EVICs at all because LKQ corporate claims dibs on them as soon as the vehicle is parted out, even if it is not going on eBay anytime soon. They have a hot list of parts that the EVIC has made it on to, that they claim from vehicles - including leather seats, cd changers, head units. So if you want a chance at getting one you need to know a Liberty is going into an LKQ location and call that yard directly before it gets parted and the best stuff is spoken for by LKQ Corporate. Yeah, you got lucky. LKQ ****** me off like that. The individual LKQ shops tend to be very nice, polite, and still the mom and pop stores they were before they got bought by a corporation, and will try to circumvent LKQ corporate whenever possible, but there is only so much they can do. The advantage is that LKQ corporate has buying power to get a lot of hot cars like the Liberty that are in demand, so we know where to look for them and the parts are more accessible via the LKQ network. Disadvantage is of course that you can't just stroll into a local yard and find lots of Libertys, if any, and LKQ corporate takes the best parts and eBays them where they get out of reach fast in pricing.

I got hold of two of those EVIC models, and four Liberty EVICs total, and for less than that 258, that's for sure. These things are worth their weight in Platinum apparently ;) I sure hope "redclubsport" isn't someone here on these forums because you just got ripped off buddy. I know it may be worth 258 to you, but DAMN!

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're plug and play, why? If you were really partial to the housing on your OTIS, you could remove the brain (the black computer part) and put in the EVIC one. There's just 4 screws holding it in and takes less than a minute to swap.

Latest posts

Members online