'05 Liberty Renegade Blower Motor - Access Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamSKahler

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to access and remove the blower motor in my '05 Liberty Renegade. I went online to see what YouTube had to say about it, and the Liberty they have in the shop has a blower motor which is easily removed by a single bolt on the right side of the motor. Mine, however, has no such bolt, and I can't find a single place to remove the damn thing.

Any tips? I have no idea where to even start. It seems like the blower motor is a separate component from the rest of the casing surrounding it, at least. Other than that, it's like there's nothing there to remove it. Could potentially be some teeny-ass pins, but even those didn't look like they were really holding the mechanism in place.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to access and remove the blower motor in my '05 Liberty Renegade. I went online to see what YouTube had to say about it, and the Liberty they have in the shop has a blower motor which is easily removed by a single bolt on the right side of the motor. Mine, however, has no such bolt, and I can't find a single place to remove the damn thing.

Any tips? I have no idea where to even start. It seems like the blower motor is a separate component from the rest of the casing surrounding it, at least. Other than that, it's like there's nothing there to remove it. Could potentially be some teeny-ass pins, but even those didn't look like they were really holding the mechanism in place.
There's a tab on it. Push tab up and turn blower.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk