05-06 LH Front Amber Turn Signal Lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffer

Reaction score
Looking for a driver's side front turn signal lense (the long thin one in the bumper.) The wife traded paint with the garage door frame and busted the lense. Anyone that replaced with clears want to make me a deal?

Jeff.

Thanks for the responses, but I ended up buying a new replacement.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I wasn't holding on to all my stock parts because of my lease, otherwise I would give you one.

jeffer

Reaction score
Mine is a 2006 Limited. I believe that the '05 and '06 Limited or Sport will work. '04 and older is different and I'm not sure about the '05-'06 Renegade. Thanks for any help.

Jeff.

saabsaviur

Reaction score
got

i jsut put clear ones on mine today and have them both orange ones email me saabsaviur@ hotmail.com not sure about the look of clear ones yet

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: got

saabsaviur said:
i jsut put clear ones on mine today and have them both orange ones email me saabsaviur@ hotmail.com not sure about the look of clear ones yet

Where did you find clears for 05-06

Bob

hawkeye543t

Reaction score
My wife caught a deer this morning and it busted the lens covers on the signal and the other little light (forget the name) lower and on the side. Does anyone know how difficult it is to replace those? Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online