04 - Front bumper cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have a front bumper cover they want to part with? I need one from an 02 - 04. While on the subject, how about front fender flares too.

Thanks!!

ryanee182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new bumper cover for my 04 Renegade. It's bare black plastic, and has not been painted. The previous owner of my Jeep put a couple dings in the bumper. He bought the new cover and didn't have time to replace it. Now 4 years later, I still haven't replaced it either! Make me a fair offer if you are interested.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new bumper cover for my 04 Renegade. It's bare black plastic, and has not been painted. The previous owner of my Jeep put a couple dings in the bumper. He bought the new cover and didn't have time to replace it. Now 4 years later, I still haven't replaced it either! Make me a fair offer if you are interested.

Did you want to replace your cover and sell the old one? Where's the dings on the old one?

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bump...
still looking for an old beat up front bumper. only the top 3rd is what I'll be interested in.

Could be something you just have laying around.
Maybe you just installed your ARB?...

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one from my 2002 limited just sitting around. I am in Vegas though...how about you? I am using tapatalk so sorry if it says near your avatar.

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Older pic but you get the idea. The bumper is on a overhead storage rack in my garage. No idea what shipping would be though. What is your zip?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.