04 evic on ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's an EVIC...there is no difficulty distinguishing between the two. had you read any of the NUMEROUS threads on the subject, you would already know the answer to both questions. Yes you can use it, no you won't get temperature read out...so you can't use it...for that.

That thing is going to go for 200+. Much much higher I guarantee, considering it has the complete $300 harness with it. I can't believe they managed to salvage that whole harness and put it all on ebay together for so little! Someone is going to get a steal on this one, even if they pay $250.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep...003QQitemZ130145546434QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

BillsCountry

Reaction score
I just installed this exact part in my 06 KJ. I can tell you install was pretty straight-forward. Everything works, including temperature and TPMS.

OldBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, now I'm doin' more than watchin'! I'm biddin'! There goes my PayPal account balance..........crazy.gif

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, like 56.55 is going to last very long. I say by the time that thing hits 2 hours about 8 PM EST tomorrow...it will be at 200. If it were closing at some odd hour in the middle of the work day you might have a better shot, but not that much of a difference.

OldBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know my max bid isn't a LOT higher than $56.55? ;)

I'm getting tired of missing out on one of these!

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would flip the harness and find the EVIC plug elsewhere. There is way too much else on that harness and it is too valuable to go chopping it up to get the EVIC harness off. Either swap your entire stock harness for the harness in this auction, or sell that harness and buy the EVIC plug. It's a shame to ruin that harness for it, plus it is worth a ton. There's also no guarantee the harness in that auction just plugs right in, adding EViC capability, though I don't see why it wouldn't. Either way, it's an awesome setup

OldBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I win it (NOBODY ELSE BID!!!;)) , then I'll look into the best/most cost effective way to go from there!

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you just got your butt handed to you. $250 and rising with over an hour left. haha