'03 sport with budget light bar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Pics were taken in the dark, but you get the idea. I will take better ones soon!

You must be registered for see images

frikki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like those. I think it was a good idea to go with the rectangular lights. They look nice up there.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
ah man, lightbar is gone.. :( no pix anymore

Reaction score
Here you go! I don't have it on anymore, and these are OLD pics of my Jeep. If anyone is interested in the bar, let me know... i still have it.

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Budget Light bar Stage II is now commenced. I purchased some larger lights, hope they will look good. They look SWEET assembled on the light bar off of the Jeep. Will see what it looks like later.

P.S car looks naked without a light bar...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please post some more pictures, this looks great, did you just simple swap the lamps or did some more modifications?
Can you trace the cables for us, please? I wanted to do this, or get BLS's lamps, but I always get it washed at the car wash center, and I was concerned that these would get tangled up at the car wash, have you gone through any?

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No car washes for me, but im trying to fab it up, so you can quickly disconnect it for that purpose, or going in a garage..
Nothing is connected, so I think when i reinstall them, im going to update the how to. -Justin:D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK! no light bar for me, unless OEM