'02 Libs, how many miles do you have on it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

styng88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll start. We bought it with 28k on it, and now have over 39k. So far, it has been a great vehicle.

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so its Monday & you guys need a good laugh...so here goes,

4044 (not a typo)

EDIT: I actually had over 4K on the clock.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
CHUD said:

3528 (not a typo)

OMFG Len...do YOU ever use that thing....?
u missed out on 2 ToP's and RTB..thats about 300 miles that you should have...LOL

uvalax236

Reaction score
30,*** miles and still strong! Got her 2 years ago with 9,***. I drive alot for being 18. I put about 250 miles a week on her. (50 for school/work and 200 on the weekends)

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
CHUD said:

3528 (not a typo)

OMFG Len...do YOU ever use that thing....?
u missed out on 2 ToP's and RTB..thats about 300 miles that you should have...LOL

Here's a pic of the last time I drove her...
You must be registered for see images

OMG Jon, is that YOU?????

Actually, I drive every day. Just that I'm only half a mile from my office.

nate5238

Reaction score
The short version is 5k miles ago on a cold winter night my engine died while driving, lost power everything and rolled into a parking lot. The engine did not turn over. I brought it to the dealership and they took weeks looking at it. They had no clue what was wrong. At the same time I guess my warrentee had just ended. But they replaced the entire engine for free. It ammounted to about 5k of work and parts, but they replaced it no questions asked. DC actualy came through on something. I just had a 500 charge for it, which I don't mind paying for a new engine.

2003KJ

Reaction score
nate5238 said:
The short version is 5k miles ago on a cold winter night my engine died while driving, lost power everything and rolled into a parking lot. The engine did not turn over. I brought it to the dealership and they took weeks looking at it. They had no clue what was wrong. At the same time I guess my warrentee had just ended. But they replaced the entire engine for free. It ammounted to about 5k of work and parts, but they replaced it no questions asked. DC actualy came through on something. I just had a 500 charge for it, which I don't mind paying for a new engine.

Well thats the first story of a KJ engine blowing up i've heard. Did you buy it new or used?

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got it with 12k on it, (chrysler fleet demo vehicle, so it was well taken care of) and have like 495xx on it now... *Cries*

That's what driving from minnesota to florida and back twice will do to ya.

dnm45227

Reaction score
I have an '02 bought it with 41,000 on it 12/04. Now has about 50,??? on it. My wife is a district manager for a newspaper, she really lays down the miles. I have it financed for 6 years, ya I know the lecture about if you can't pay it off in 3 it's too much var to buy. I just wanted something that would keep her safe, hold up to the snow, and hopefully last longer than 6 or 7 years. I figure once a couple of things get paid I could throw some money to principle and knock down that term. I'll let you guys know how it holds up as the miles add up.

jdamanthey

Reaction score
I have 75k miles on my 02 Liberty .... just towed it to a dealer. Started with a misfire in cylinder 4....blew cylinder 2 and now it sounds like I blew my head gasket. I just actually stole it back from a local mechanic and brought it to Jeep to look at. I'm not happy with my Jeep at the moment. I took good care of it and this is how it treated me??? [-(

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 59,000 km, which is about 35,000 miles. Bought it with 5,000 km on it.