05 Side Moldings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ewilcox11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for either both driver side chrome or all 4 of the black ones.

L

lil black liberty

Been looking for the chrome ones forever.. I think I am just decided to up and buy them brand new

ewilcox11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I find the black ones I may have the passenger side chrome ones for sale.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Wilcox, would you kindly let ThunderbirdJunkie know, if you go this route, how much the two for the rear doors are?

ewilcox11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thunderbird. I will let you know. I'd have to think about how much for them. I will only have the passenger side ones. The driver sides that I have are messed up.

I don't really want to spend $200 for 4 new chrome ones, but I can't find the black ones either.

L

lil black liberty

Thunderbird. I will let you know. I'd have to think about how much for them. I will only have the passenger side ones. The driver sides that I have are messed up.

I don't really want to spend $200 for 4 new chrome ones, but I can't find the black ones either.

When you say black ones do you mean the ones that came on the Export version of the Liberty??

ewilcox11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they come on the Sport version. They are plastic and black in color. I actually bought some off of ebay. I taped them off and painted the lettering with chrome paint. But when I went to put them on they didn't fit. The guy said they were from an '07, but they were actually the '08 moldings which are slightly different. So now I'm looking for more.

And now I have '08 moldings with chrome lettering and no use for them.

L

lil black liberty

You don't have all 4 door panels and chrome pieces do you? If you do ill save you some ebay fees

ewilcox11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, sorry. I only have driver side door panels and mouldings.